users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OSGI WAB Fragments stop working on Glassfish 3.1.2.2

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 19:41:17 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for the quick reply Sahoo, Unfortunately I had attached the wrong war
as I had tried without the fragment bundled in the host without luck. I tried
so many combinations that no doubt I have got confused about what I
had/hadn't tried and will need to try again after the weekend. What does this
comment mean? "Then I installed the fragment and updated the host and the
above resource is available." Installing the fragment is obvious (via
autodeploy/bundles or asadmin) but what do you mean by updated the host? Is
there something that needs to happen to the host bundle as well? Cheers
Cameron

--
[Message sent by forum member 'cameronr']