users@glassfish.java.net

openmq C client to glassfish jms

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 22:53:22 -0500 (CDT)

I hope this is the right place to ask. My standalone client is the producer
example from openmq-4.5.2, C on linux 64. The other endpoint is glassfish
3.1.2 which runs OpenMQ as well. I start the glassfish server, then run the
client, and it all runs, but I don't see my message-driven bean receiving
anything, however, if I use a JMS standalone client, it does successfully
trigger messages to my MDB. I get no errors with the C client. But I don't
see that it triggers the MDB either. I've configured: - JMS Resources,
destination and connection factories through the glassfish console. - added
user/pass to the instance within glassfish (imqusermgr add -u -p ) Anyone
have any other ideas what might be going on? I'm sure I'm using the correct
destinations, ports, etc...

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rrlangly']