users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OSGI WAB Fragments stop working on Glassfish 3.1.2.2

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 08:52:17 +0530

I just tried our own WAB Fragment test with 3.1.2.2 and it works. When I
look at your test case, I see that you are bundling
wabtest-fragment-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar in WEB-INF/lib of
wabtest-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar. When I modify the host bundle to not include
this fragment jar, things worked as expected. I first installed and
started host and got HTTP-404 for wabtest/test.jsp resource. Then I
installed the fragment and updated the host and the above resource is
available.

Thanks,
Sahoo