users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Very Odd behavior of LifeRay on Glassfish 3.0.1

From: Pete Helgren <pete_at_valadd.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 10:38:18 -0600

Thanks. Yes, it DOES seem extremely bizarre and right now I am trying
to run down some leads that might indicate an issue the the MySQL
database, although that is a stretch. I need to understand the
mechanism/architecture of how LR identifies and retrieves resources.
The server is front-ended with Apache but I can't imagine that that is
the issue either.

It is all very strange. I just wish I knew where to start diagnosing
the issue. I am sure that somewhere something is mis-configured or
corrupted...I just don't know where.

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc
www.petesworkshop.com