users@glassfish.java.net

Re: openmq C client to glassfish jms

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 15:33:26 -0500 (CDT)

So I set a passwd to admin which allows me to view these details. Thanks. Ok,
I can now see the queue count rise when I use either the C or Java standalone
client and with MDBs undeployed. The difference is that w/ the Java app, the
physical destination name of the queue increments the count (even though I
have the MDB annotation to the JNDI name) whereas with the C client I have to
use the physical destination. And thats the way I get it to work. I was
thinking I must have the factories or resources not configured properly? One
thing I don't understand is that when I add a Destination Resource, it also
shows up under Connection Factories. However, if I expand Connection
Factories and click on that same destionation resource, it shows up with a
message ... An error has occurred. An error occurred while processing the
request. Please see the server logs for details.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rrlangly']