users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Flushing Connection Pool

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 12:00:14 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for give me some direction ;) The environment I'm setup is a cluster
with 2 nodes. Previously the deployable app was JPA, but the developers
change it to JTA for ( is that correct ? assuming the production will be
cluster ). There are any specific configuration that I have to set in my app
to "initialize the pool" ( JTA / JPA ) or just the default assumptions of
JTA/JPA do it ? It's not a first time I tried to deploy this App. I
re-installed this cluster from scratch to make sure everything is right. The
last deploy I tried in the old one fail in this scenario you describe ( app
consuming connection resource target to connection pool ). Any tough would be
helpful. Thanks again. Best Regards. Anderson Cruz

--
[Message sent by forum member 'anderson.cruz']