users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to add custom realm to administration console

From: Anissa Lam <anissa.lam_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 23:35:49 -0700

This is an API that is provided by the security team to list out the
predefined classes. Sounds like it only returns the out-of-box realm
class only.
Kumar will need to confirm and let us know what if anything can be done
to include your realm.
You can type in the classname in the text box as user defined class and
specify the property in the property table provided since it isn't
included in the dropdown.

thanks
Anissa.