users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to add custom realm to administration console

From: Anissa Lam <anissa.lam_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 23:28:24 -0700

The command has to be there, otherwise the admin console will not list
anything as predefined realm, ie, the dropdown box will be empty.
What did you do that make you think the command isn't available ?

Did you do exactly as suggested ?
%asadmin __list-predefined-authrealm-classnames

and you can also try
%asadmin list-commands __list

to see what it returns. If you just do list-commands, this will not
show __list-predefined-authrealm-classnames since it is a hidden command.

Anissa.