users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Deployment topologies

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:18:57 -0400

Instances ..generally one webapp Instance per environment..and one Oracle instance per environment
the first 'development' environment for me is always localhost..I host Oracle locally so that is never a problem
once localhost testcases run correctly I then promote to 'QA'
then 'UAT'
then finally prod

thanks,
Martin