users@glassfish.java.net

Install SSL certificate on GlassFish 3.1.2

From: <modjklist_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 19:02:38 +0000 (UTC)

I've got GlassFish 3.1.2 installed on Linux CentOS 6.2. Now I need to support some an HTTPS web page with a certificate purchased from a third party (not sure who yet).

If all of my web traffic is directed to GlassFish from Apache Web server (version 2.2.21) using mod_jk, do I need to install the SSL certificate's in GlassFish, or Apache Web server, or both?

If I need to do something on GlassFish, what is the easiest way, or which section of the documentation should I follow? I just need a basic certificate installed to enable browsers to visit website without giving warning, or blocking, etc. Thanks in advance for any comments.