users@glassfish.java.net

Re: iiop and ssl

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 17:00:46 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Cheng, I've done a little step forward. I packaged the interface classes
of the target EJB into the client ejb jar just like you told. The caller ejb
actually reaches the other node and I had to specify the port 3700
(corbaname:iiop_at_192.168.0.4:3700#java:global/ServerEAR/NewEjb/BankServiceBean!ale.com.org.BankService).
I changed the annotation too (@EJB (name="BankServiceBean")). Then I get an
exception (see attached). This is the server ejb descriptor: NewEjb
BankServiceBean this is the server ejb sun-ejb-jar.xml BankServiceBean
BankServiceBean Thanks for your help Alessandro

--
[Message sent by forum member 'alessandrogentile']