users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Order of deployment on server startup

From: <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 11:57:23 -0400

Currently there is not a way to configure the deployment order during
server start up. However, the order of the initial deployments will
decide the order of the application loading during server start up. If
the EAR application depends on the inbound resource adapter, you could
try to deploy the inbound resource adapter first and that order should
be preserved during server start up.