users@glassfish.java.net

Creating a DCOM node...without install-node-dcom

From: Laird Nelson <ljnelson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:33:58 -0400

Given that install-node-dcom doesn't really work for my setup (
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-18451,
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-18327), and given that I already have
Glassfish 3.1.2 software on my DAS server and on the Windows box that I
would like to function as a node, how (if I can) would I go about letting
my DAS know about the Glassfish server on my Windows box?

Basically, if I'm understanding all these administration concepts
appropriately, I just want the DAS to be able to create instances on the
Windows box. Is that possible via some other recipe that doesn't encounter
the bugs above?

Thanks,
Laird

--