users@glassfish.java.net

Re: admin console clobbers sessions

From: Shing Wai Chan <shing.wai.chan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:27:13 -0700

Hi Bobby,
You are correct.
In this case, the cookies have the same domain and path.
The port info (as mentioned in rfc 2965) is not there as it may not be
followed by browsers.
Hence, the cookies will overwrite each other.
One may like to use a different browser for admingui and context root /
app in this case.

Shing Wai Chan