users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish server configuration - domain - instance

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:55:02 -0500 (CDT)

New to Glassfish. Installed Glassfish 3.1.2 as a domain server. Depoloyed
test application and all works fine. However I would like to create a
separate server where I can deploy test applications first and once they are
debugged then deploy to production. In configuring a separate test area, I'm
not sure if I should create another domain server or create an instance - I
am not sure what the difference is betweeen the two. Thanks, Bob

--
[Message sent by forum member 'bobt100']