users@glassfish.java.net

How to import existing private key (CSR) into glassfish keystore.jks

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 08:50:04 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all, I have a requirement to install a completed and already signed
digital certificate onto my GlassFish v3.1 installation, and while i have
previously installed digital certs from scratch, by e.g.: 1. Generating the
private key 2. Creating the Certification Signing Request (CSR) and storing
it in keystore.jks 3. Sending the CSR to a certificate authority 4. Importing
the signed certificate back into keystore.jks 5. Then Setting the necessary
GlassFish Network-Listener configuration properties I am at a complete lose
as to how to do so for an existing certificate and can not find any good
reference material that describes the process, and was wondering if anybody
has some experience in relation to this matter and could share their insights
or give some suggestions? Kind Regards and Thanks in Advance, Patrick

--
[Message sent by forum member 'PaddyMac']