users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Creating a new asadmin command?

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:02:14 -0500

General information on writing asadmin commands is here:
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2415/ghmrd.html#scrolltoc

To deliver it via update center, you would drop the OSGi bundle into the
glassfish/modules directory (for a remote command) or the
glassfish/lib/asadmin directory (for a local command).

Note that the documentation above only talks about implementing remote
commands. Local commands use the CLICommand class instead of the
AdminCommand interface.

Tom