users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish 3 Keystore Differences from Glassfish 2

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:30:26 -0500 (CDT)

We have an application that connects to a 3rd party and the 3rd party will
only accept our request if the proper certs have been setup. On Glassfish 2 I
did the following commands and it made it so we could connect. However with
Glassfish 3 if I follow these same commands it does not work and we get an
error from the 3rd party stating we have an invalid cert. Any ideas what
changed between 2 and 3 in regards to certs? keytool -importkeystore
-deststorepass ourMasterPassword -destkeystore keystore.jks -srckeystore
some/path/to/the/3rd/party/p12/THEP12.p12 -srcstoretype PKCS12 -srcstorepass
p12Password -trustcacerts keytool -keypasswd -alias
theAliasTheP12WasImportedWith -keypass p12Password -new ourMasterPassword
-keystore keystore.jks -storepass ourMasterPassword keytool -import -keystore
cacerts.jks -alias 3rdparty.com -file 3rdpartyPem.pem

--
[Message sent by forum member 'smithbr4']