users@glassfish.java.net

Re: iiop and ssl

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 13:43:51 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Cheng, It worked at last. I used your descriptors, I only changed the
jndi-name in glassfish-ejb-jar :
corbaname:iiop:192.168.0.7:3700#java:global/HelloServerEar/HelloServerEjb/HelloServiceBean!com.ee.HelloService.
As you can see it's the portable jndi name. To make the sample work I had to
deploy the server app on another machine (win xp). That makes me wonder: my
problem might be OS related! Are there known issues about iiop and fedora?
Could this be a new bug? On the app servers (glassfish 3.1.2 and 3.1.1) I
didn't bind the iiop-listener to the network address. Is it a meaningful
detail? Regards Alessandro

--
[Message sent by forum member 'alessandrogentile']