users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish memory leak protection question

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:22:39 -0500 (CDT)

 I've been recently diagnosing some memory leak issues that have been
narrowed down to occuring in application code using the java.util.ZIP and
various java.awt classes (JPEG generation). This code is called from the web
tier in a Jersey resource.   I came across this article [1] about Tomcat 7's
memory leak protection strategy and I was wondering if something similar is
implemented in Glassfish. If not, is Glassfish (3.1.2 / Windows) succeptable
to the leaks described in the article?  Thanks,

-Noah

[1] - http://java.dzone.com/articles/memory-leak-protection-tomcat [1]

[1] http://java.dzone.com/articles/memory-leak-protection-tomcat

--
[Message sent by forum member 'emailnbw']