users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish memory leak protection question

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 15:32:40 +0200

Hi Noah,

AFAIK GF web-container (it's what we can compare w/ Tomcat) has very
similar memory leak prevention strategies, but as we understand it
doesn't mean they can prevent all possible leaks.
If you can share your observation regarding java.awt related memory
leaks - may be we'll be able to address it.

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.