users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem enabling secure admin

From: Tim Quinn <tim.quinn_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 12:55:25 -0500

Thilo,

You can list the users with this command:

asadmin list-file-users --authrealmname admin-realm

This will list all of the users that appear in the admin realm (which
is the one of interest in this case).

I would strongly suggest you download the very latest release of
GlassFish, which is 3.1.2. (3.1 which is described in the posting you
referred to is quite old at this point).

http://www.java.net/download/glassfish/3.1.2/release//glassfish-3.1.2.zip

- Tim