users@glassfish.java.net

Problem enabling secure admin

From: Thilo Ratnaweera <thilo.ratnaweera_at_fu-berlin.de>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:16:45 +0200

Hi Glassfish community,

I have recently installed an instance of Glassfish mostly following this
tutorial:
http://www.nabisoft.com/tutorials/glassfish/installing-glassfish-31-on-ubuntu

So the status is: I have one domain set up, I can see the management web
front end via http://hostname:4848 and I successfully changed the admin
password with the command change-admin-password.

If I try to run enable-secure-admin, the command fails with the message:
"remote failure: At least one admin user has an empty password, which
secure admin does not permit. Use the change-admin-password command or
the admin console to create non-empty passwords for admin accounts."

This shouldn't happen I thought because I've already changed the password.

Is there a way how to find out if there are some other admin users that
might still have default passwords? I didn't find any command that will
list admin users.

Thanks for any directions!

Regards
Thilo