users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfisg JVM exits no jvm.log

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 15:29:00 -0400

Thank you Sahoo! You are a life saver! That was it. I now have a jvm.log
file.

May I ask why these two options are not in the default domain.xml
generated during GF install?

<jvm-options>-XX:LogFile=${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/logs/jvm.log</jvm-options>
<jvm-options>-XX:+LogVMOutput</jvm-options>

Seems to me that would be the right thing to do.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi