users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish 3.1.2-b14 JVM crashes - jvm.log has no stacktrace or error

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 15:43:01 -0400

Now that I have a JVM log I am still seeing GlassFish Server Open Source
Edition 3.1.2-b14
(build 14) jvm crash but there is no stack trace or error message in the
jvm log.

The problem occurs under heavy transaction load (SOAP and HTTP requests
to my webapp, database requests to my PostgresQL 9.x database server).

I realize the problem could be outside GF (e.g. in jdbc driver etc.).
Can any one suggest how to track this down?

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi