users@glassfish.java.net

Re: DAS can't see remote instance as running when GMS can

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:27:14 -0500

Thanks for sending the domain.xml. The only thing that looks odd is
that the config for your cluster is not named "ClusterProd-config". It
is named "cluster-config" instead. Did you use copy-config to create
the cluster-config and the --config option on the cluster when creating
the cluster?

Doing this is unusual, so I wonder if maybe there is a bug in this area.
I tried doing this myself and did not see the problem you are describing.

Have you tried making a configuration update to your cluster that would
require command replication to each of the instances?
I expect that if list-instance is reporting the wrong host information,
then command replication would not work either.

Tom