users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish Clusters

From: VTR Ravi Kumar <vtrravikumar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:07:16 +0530

Is it possible to re-assign a instance from one cluster to another in
Glassfish.

More details on the situation.

I have two clusters C1 and C2 spanning across two physical boxes, each
having two instances.

C1 - Instance 11(Box1), Instance 12(Box2)
C2- Instance 21(Box1), Instance 22(Box2)

No due to some application constraints I have to have the clusters in such
a way that One cluster to have all the instances of Box1 and the other with
all the instance in Box2. Is it possible to shuffle instance in the Clusters

C1 - Instance 11(Box1), Instance 21(Box1)
C2- Instance 12(Box2), Instance 22(Box2)

Please let me know if the above is possible without having to create new
instances.
--
Thanks & Regards
VTR Ravi Kumar,