users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Clusters

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:36:20 -0500

On 3/20/2012 9:37 AM, VTR Ravi Kumar wrote:
> Is it possible to re-assign a instance from one cluster to another in
> Glassfish.
No, not via the CLI or console. It is possible to do via editing the
domain.xml, but this can be tricky depending on the configuration.

It would probably be easier to just delete and recreate the instances in
the right clusters, i.e.,

asadmin delete-instance 12
asadmin create-instance --cluster c2 --node box2 12
asadmin delete-instance 21
asadmin create-instance --cluster c1 --node box1 21

and you are done.

Tom