users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF 3.1.2 app deployment seems to hang

From: Tim Quinn <tim.quinn_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 08:34:56 -0500

Geoff,

Please try running

jvisualvm

You should see an entry for the GlassFish server along the left-hand
Applications list. Double-click on it, then navigate to the Threads
tab. You should see a ThreadDump button. Click on it and after a
moment you should see another tab containing the thread dump and a
child node under the GlassFish process in the left-hand tree. You can
select all of the thread dump tab and copy it or you can right-click
on the threaddump node along the left and Save As.

- Tim