users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1, _at_Schedule events are not starting

From: Glenn Holmer <gholmer_at_weycogroup.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:13:02 -0500

On Thu, 2012-03-15 at 10:59 -0500, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> I have noticed that suddenly none of our Scheduled jobs are starting up at
> their specified intervals anymore.

We faced this same issue a while back. Our solution was to add
"persistent=false" to all the @Schedule annotations. All you lose is the
ability for a timer to fire after missing its time while GlassFish or
the app was down -- but it was those types of firings that were causing
us problems anyway.

Glenn Holmer                          gholmer_at_weycogroup.com
Software Engineer                        phone: 414-908-1809
Weyco Group, Inc.                          fax: 414-908-1601