users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish 3.1, @Schedule events are not starting

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 10:59:22 -0500 (CDT)

I have noticed that suddenly none of our Scheduled jobs are starting up at
their specified intervals anymore.

localhost:8080/ejb-timer-service-app/timer shows
.... Welcome to Timer Application

There are 30 active persistent timers on this container

There are 0 active non-persistent timers on this container

I tried adding a new ear file which uses the Schedule to say Hello Wolrd
every minute, and it runs fine. Only our Application has  somehow suddenly
stopped working. Can someone give me an idea? I have logged into the
Embedded Derby DB, and I see that there are entries for our applications,
but they are not kicking off. I have attached the EJB__TIMER_TBL data for 2
separate nodes, one that works and one that does not.

Do you think if I go ahead and delete all the entries from EJB__TIMER_TBL,
it might work?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rdarbh']