users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with server shutdowns

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 13:37:19 +0100

It shouldn't be infinite loop, it could be for example request to DB,
which is stuck or similar thing.
You can use jstack to check GF threads state and find what threads do
before interrupt.

Regarding the JVM crash - you can try the latest 1.6.x or 1.7.x JDK and
if it's still reproducible - file an issue as suggested in the hs_err log.

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.