users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with server shutdowns

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 04:57:12 -0600 (CST)

Yes I found some other post talking about this very issue. But the fact of
the matter is that there is nothing I know of which runs on server and is
waiting so would require to be interrupted when timeout is reached. I have
no infinite loops whatsoever and when request is made it returns the result
and quits. Even when no request to the server is made this error occurs. I
don't know where to look for the cause of this error. And at this time
I don't have this file but I run the serwer again and wait until it crashes
so I could provide you with one.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'glesiak']