users@glassfish.java.net

Re: virtualization plugin, dependency injection and OSGI

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 12:07:31 -0600 (CST)

Yamini could you explain a bit how does packing bundles work? I mean I
understand that I am facing some strange dependency resolving problem but
why?

I have some code which uses 4 jars... It compiles in eclipse, it builds in
maven then why it doesn't work at a runtime?
Can I provide just jars with needed classes without unpacking it in maven?

Now situation looks like this that when I fill dependencies section with
needed jars and do not use any class from those jars everything is ok... But
uncommenting single line with only initialization with null random class from
my jars it fails to work.

and finally one last question - do jars in dependencies section of pom during
building glassfish module can be a normal jar? (not a bundle)

--
[Message sent by forum member 'piotr.tempes']