users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1.2 - autodeploy directory names behave differently - intentional?

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 15:48:38 -0500

No, we did not change anything in the autodeploy area in 3.1.2
GlassFish. I just tried to manually auto deploy a web application to the
autodeploy directory (by copying the war file to the autodeploy
directory), and the web application foo.war was deployed successfully as
foo and available at localhost:8080/foo (which is the default context
root).

You said you were using MyEclipse IDE, I guess it could be some change
in the plugin too? You could try to autodeploy your application outside
of IDE (just copy the war to the domains/domain1/autodeploy directory)
to see if it makes a difference..

- Hong