users@glassfish.java.net

war deployement problem with glassfish 3.1.1 and ant

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 04:29:52 -0600 (CST)

Hi All,
Hope you are fine and doing well.I am trying to deploy war file using glass
fish 3.1.1 server.I have made very simple script code is attached for your
reference.
I am trying to deploy war file and checking it with admin GUI with
http://localhost:4848/. [1].
I cant figure out about the pass word file . I am able to deploy it with
asadmin deploy command for cmd.
Please guide me how to make the ant [2] script for this and generate the
password file. I cant find the passwordfile.txt but domain username and
password is maintain in the admin-key file.
Specifically confused with the passwordfile attribute....

  1)
<target name="deploy"  description="deploys application to glassfish">

  2)         <exec executable="cmd">
  3)
                <arg value="asadmin --user admin --passwordfile D:\glassfish3\glassfish\domains\domain1\config\passwordfile.txt --host http://localhost:4848/ deploy E:\sample.war" />

  4)         </exec>
  5)     </target>

Can any one help me to find the solution.

[1] http://localhost:4848/
[2] http://www.coderanch.com/forums/f-67/tools

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jatanbhavsar']