users@glassfish.java.net

Use GlassFish OSGI capabilities in Embedded Felix

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 12:55:31 -0600 (CST)

 Hello everyone,

I'm already used the amazing osgi capabilities in glassfish, such the java EE
integration, in my web projects.. but i'm trying to build an desktop app with
and embedded osgi container like felix, and i'm can't setup anithing like
glassfish had...
apache aries and gemini(spring-dm) offer some implementation of osgi
enterprise especification, but It's not even closer to the functionality
present in glassfish, so I thought... maybe I can use the glassfish Bundles
in my embedded felix...
there's some way to use glassfish osgi-cdi, osgi-jta, osgi-jpa and others in
my embedded felix?? It will be really amazing!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'omeuefilipe']