users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can't login to admin console (Internal GlassFish 3.1.1)

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 03:04:15 -0600 (CST)

[quote=anilam]

 We discovered the JDK 1.7 issues when testing GlassFish 3.1.2.   A couple
of bugs has been filed for using JDK 1.7 and you are right that other modules
is affected as well.

You can look at http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-18133  which also has
links and info of other GlassFish bugs affected by JDK 1.7.   The
change  in behavior in JDK 1.7 has been filed as
 http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=7023180.

The GlassFish issues are fixed in 3.1.2 which will be released on 2/29
according to the plan posted in
  http://wikis.oracle.com/display/GlassFish/GlassFishV3Schedule . So you
may want to update to GlassFish 3.1.2 if you need JDK 1.7.[/quote]

Can you tell if there are any core modules affected? I just need a standard
webapp deployed as WAR (persistence, transactions, security) to be working.
The issue posted is for clustering, which isn't needed.

Will the GlassFish Eclipse plugins be updated immediately to support
GlassFish 3.1.2?

Karsten

--
[Message sent by forum member 'kwutzke']