users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish_v2 DoS while using webservices

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 02:49:45 -0600 (CST)

Hey Alexey,

first off thank you for your cooperation. I put the output of jstack <pid> to
this pastebin-link:

pastebin.com/fPsjA9WU [1]

All other processes are still avaiable - if you mean such things like ssh or
mysql, but I am not able to reach the glassfish-welcome link (not at port
4848 nor at port 8080). I don't know, if this is related to the apache not
responding anymore, or if the glassfish has ended working.

One more thing, that I observed: "netstat -an | grep 8080" gives LOTS(~120)
of close_wait states and "lsof | grep glass | wc -l" gives me around 260
files everytime I observe the error. I already tried to tuned the apache2 a
little(by setting the "KeepAlive Off"-option in its config) and I set some
options of the glassfish(idle timeout and maxwaittime of the connection
pool), but nothing influenced the behaviour. Of course, I did each step
one-by-one in order to find, if any option helped out an not all at once.

Hmmm - so far from my side.

Best regards,

Dennis

[1] http://pastebin.com/fPsjA9WU

--
[Message sent by forum member 'supererwin']