users@glassfish.java.net

Error using Oracle Directory Server DSCC7 console

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 10:06:47 -0600 (CST)

hello gurus,

 I've this error when I try to browse logs of the directory server instances
via DSCC7 console (deployed in Glassfish 3.1.1):

Any help will be kindly appreciated.

Thanks!

========

======== HTTP STATUS 500 -

*type* Exception report

*message*

*description*The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

*exception*

javax.servlet.ServletException: Unexpected exception in session filter:null
*root cause*

java.lang.NullPointerException
*note* The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are
available in the GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.1 logs.

.... GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.1

--
[Message sent by forum member 'vesilvio']