users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Client side RequestInterceptor configuration

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 08:18:57 -0600 (CST)

Hi kcavanaugh,
what is the current state in GFv3.1 ?   I'm facing the same problem. I have
no problem to set up an ORBInitializer within the GF-server (domain.xml).
This works just fine.

But on the client side I just do not find any possibility to set up an
ORBInitializer.
A system property
"org.omg.PortableInterceptor.ORBInitializerClass.x.MyOrbInitializer" doesn't
work.
I wonder why the method "hasCORBAPrefix" in "DataCollectorBase" does not
include "org.omg." for the prefix
"org.omg.PortableInterceptor.ORBInitializerClass."

How can I setup a PI on the GF client side?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'wigun']