users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NPE - java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 21:21:23 +0530

What didn't work? Try adding some System.out.println before:
                     ds.getConnection().toString();
to see whether it worked or not.

Did you get our datasource sample working at least to ensure that you
have everything properly set up?

I hope you didn't expect the datasource to be set inside
SessionHandleImpl by the changes what you have done so far. If you did,
pray explain why you expect that to happen.

Sahoo