users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Websocket connection not establishing in glasshfish server.

From: Ryan Lubke <ryan.lubke_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 23:03:13 -0800

The example code you're using is outdated as well and won't run against
3.1.2.

When compiling your code, I would recommend using the Grizzly libraries
included
in the modules directory of the GF server you're running against (in
this case, 3.1.2).

Given this, please see [1] and [2] for an up-to-date version of the chat
example.

[1]
https://maven.java.net/service/local/artifact/maven/redirect?r=releases&g=com.sun.grizzly.samples&a=grizzly-websockets-chat&v=1.9.46&e=jar&c=sources
[2]