users@glassfish.java.net

Re: What's the URL for administering or using GlassFish on a Lin

From: Bernhard Thalmayr <bernhard.thalmayr_at_painstakingminds.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 15:20:34 +0100

So you mean the HTTP-Admin-Listener-Port (default 4848) of the 'Domain
Admin Server' is not directly accessible but the 'DAS' is frontended by
apache http server?

'secure admin' is needed to use 'asadmin' command remotely .... besides
other things it also enables SSL on the 'Amin-Listener' of the 'Domain
Admin Server' .... possibly not what you need right now.

In a command shell what happens when you type

telnet mydomain.com 4848

Do you get a 'connected'

and the do

GET / HTTP/1.0