users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Synchronization errors in Glassfish SSH Cluster Setup

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 05:56:58 -0600 (CST)

Sorry, but this doesn't work.

I just replaced all max-queue-size="256" with max-queue-size="16384" and
copied manually the domain.xmls to the instances. After restarting the
instances are again marked for restart and the log says.

[#|2012-02-17T12:43:12.370+0100|SEVERE|glassfish3.1.1|javax.enterprise.resource.jta.com.sun.enterprise.transaction|_ThreadID=73;_ThreadName=Thread-2;|DTX5016:Error
in XA recovery. See logs for more details
java.lang.RuntimeException: Connector Runtime not initialized
at
com.sun.enterprise.connectors.ConnectorRuntime.getRuntime(ConnectorRuntime.java:213)
at
com.sun.enterprise.connectors.util.ResourcesUtil.getRuntime(ResourcesUtil.java:122)
at
com.sun.enterprise.connectors.util.ResourcesUtil.getDomain(ResourcesUtil.java:115)
at
com.sun.enterprise.connectors.util.ResourcesUtil.getServer(ResourcesUtil.java:129)

Then I tried to redeploy the application. This also fails.

BTW: I tried to "recover Transactions" on the DAS Web Console for one
instance, here is a similar Error:

"An error occurred during replication FAILURE: Command
_recover-transactions-internal failed on server instance gibson-5-instance:
remote failure: recover transactions failed. Connector Runtime not
initialized FAILURE: Command _recover-transactions-internal failed on server
instance gibson-5.tecis.hh-instance: remote failure: recover transactions
failed. Connector Runtime not initialized "

Is there maybe a problem with a connection pool. I have some connectionpools
which are using Oracle as database. Because of the sychronization-problem I
guess, there is no jdbc-library copied to the instances. But: Copying the
libs manually does not fix this issue...

--
[Message sent by forum member 'lb54']