users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish installation / configuration issue

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 20:11:35 -0600 (CST)

I installed Java EE and Glassfish this week, on Windows Vista. All OK so
far.

Now, i get repeated messages saying "Need admin password to authorise Oracle
ssvagent.exe to continue.

I use this computer for several projects and do not need to use Java 100% of
the time. Therefore i dont want the ssvagent.exe to repeatedly request
authorisation.

How do I stop this persistent message? ( like 15 times in 7 minutes ).
Excessive to say the least.

I only want to run the webserver when I choose, not have the thing repeatedly
bug me. And yes I do mean that. I have been a programmer for 20 years and
this is the most persistently intrusive and invasive software I have ever
encountered.

Regards

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jefe20']