users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Writing probes for Glassfish container events

From: Byron Nevins <byron.nevins_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:16:02 -0800

First of all I have a simple WebApp at [1] and [2]. Try it. It will
show you every probe in GlassFish. And for every probe notice that it
gives both the types and names of all the parameters -- very important
info if you want to write a listener!

Run it like so: http://localhost:8080/MonApp

[1] SOURCE CODE -->
https://svn.java.net/svn/glassfish~svn/trunk/v2/appserv-tests/devtests/admin/cli/apps/MonApp
[2] Pre-built war file -->
https://svn.java.net/svn/glassfish~svn/trunk/v2/appserv-tests/devtests/admin/cli/resources/MonApp.war

More to come that addresses your precise needs...