users@glassfish.java.net

basic question how to use glassfish-jk.properties file

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 11:04:11 -0600 (CST)

 I have a simple glassfish-jk.properties file as follows:

worker.list=worker1 worker.worker1.type=ajp13 worker.worker1.host=localhost
worker.worker1.port=8009 maxThreads=256

The reason I'm using glassfish-jk.properties instead of workers.properties is
I need to set maxThreads (per administration-guide.pdf instructions). I have
included in httpd.conf the following line:

JkWorkersFile
/home/glassfish/glassfish3/glassfish/domains/domain1/config/glassfish-jk.properties
I have created or referenced any file called "workers.properties" anywhere.

Is this the correct implementation of glassfish-jk.properties file? Or,
should I have done something different? I'm having a difficult time
interpreting the administration-guide.pdf instructions. Any comments are much
appreciated!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'gkk_gf']