users@glassfish.java.net

Re: spring component-scan problem in packed osgi WAB

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 05:18:26 -0600 (CST)

 Regarding my previous post (http://forums.java.net/node/883164 [1]): I was
trying to deploy spring + blueprint as osgi bundles. They refer to the
"Spring-Context" header. However I could not continue in that direction
because it requested to deploy spring-orm as bundle, spring-orm depends on
hibernate, and hibernate 3.5.6 is not available as a bundle.

So I am trying to give another chance to the POC and put spring inside war,
now I fail with the described exception
in PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver. I will check if I can configure
spring to work with another pattern resolver.

[1] http://forums.java.net/node/883164

--
[Message sent by forum member 'okna2000']