users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Multiinstance Appliciation architecture and deployment in Gl

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 02:30:52 -0600 (CST)

Tom,

This solution also doesn't help a lot in my case. Enabling resources (jdbc
and jms) per instance or per application is only a little part of
configuration I need for each customer. For example, deploying my application
on multiple instances on one server domain is in fact only one application
run on separate jvm's and on other virtual hosts (called 'virtual servers' in
GlassFish). I need my solution to be more 'independent-servers' alike.

My solution should be able to process all customers at the same time. All
'customer specific and independent from one another' applications (circa 100)
should be deployed and running.
Any other ideas? Is it possible to achieve what I'am trying to achieve on one
GlassFish server? I'm stuck here..
Thanks,
Olgierd

--